Yalemzerf Yehualaw and fellow Ethiopians monopolize the biggest awards at the Delhi Half Marathon, the semi-marathon considered “the world’s most dangerous 2020”. On November 29, 2020, 47 professional athletes in the world despite the dangers of air pollution and the complicated COVID-19 epidemic in the Indian capital New Delhi to attend the tournament the Delhi… Read More »
- The match Khamzat Chimaev vs Leon Edwards was canceled for the second time, what is the reason?
- Speed King Usain Bolt posted a photo mocking the athletic world
- Ethiopian girl set a record 21.1km at “The most dangerous race in the world in 2020”
- The boy ran 125 rounds of the stadium, breaking the impressive 50,000m world record
- The old man broke the marathon world record over 60 years old, faster than the group that won the SEA Games medal