An American marathon runner has set a new world record in the 50,000m (50km) run with super impressive time. Over the weekend, marathon runner CJ Albertson has successfully run 125 rounds of stadiums (400m / round) in California (USA), equivalent to 50,000m (50km) with a time of 2:42:30 (2 hours 42 minutes 30 seconds). This… Read More »
- The match Khamzat Chimaev vs Leon Edwards was canceled for the second time, what is the reason?
- Speed King Usain Bolt posted a photo mocking the athletic world
- Ethiopian girl set a record 21.1km at “The most dangerous race in the world in 2020”
- The boy ran 125 rounds of the stadium, breaking the impressive 50,000m world record
- The old man broke the marathon world record over 60 years old, faster than the group that won the SEA Games medal